Meena Raj's Note:
Ate it at a party and then tried making it- it came out even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups of diced boiled peeled new potatoes
- 1 cup of roasted and coarsely crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup sesame powder
- 2 lemons, juice of (add to taste)
- 4 -5 green chilies, diced deseeded if too spicy
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 inches fresh gingerroot, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves
- 1Method- melt the butter.
- 2To the melted butter add the cumin and when brown turn off the gas.
- 3To this add the chilli powder first and then all the other ingrediends and toss together- you can adjust the ammount of lemon juice/salt and chillies to your taste.
- 4If you do not get readymade toasted sesame toast the seeds in a dry pan till golden brown and powder- this can be stored and used whenever you want.
- 5Please let me know how you liked this whenever you make it.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sesame Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 45.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: