1/2 Photos of Spicy Sesame Noodles
This is out of an old cookbook called "Cooking with Lis, her family and friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb linguine
- sesame oil
- 1 bunch green onion, cut 1-inch diagonally and blanched
- 1 bunch broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup Chinese pea pod, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1-inch diagonally and blanched
- 1 red pepper, cut julienne
Dijon Chili Mayonnaise
- 1Cook linguine al dente in boiling, salted water.
- 2Drain and sprinkle lightly with sesame oil to prevent sticking. Cool.
- 3Add green onion, broccoli, pea pods. asparagus and red pepper.
- 4Too to mix.
- 5Mix together Dijon chili mayonnaise ingredients.
- 6Add mixture to linguine and mix thoroughly.
- 7Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.4
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 633.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: