Recipe by teresas
This is out of an old cookbook called "Cooking with Lis, her family and friends.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Teresa I always enjoy your recipe and this tasty tasty dish is no exception. I am trying to eat more salad. With recipes like this it won't be a hardship. Made as written and wouldn't change a thing. Loved the fresh raw vegetables and the delicious mayo. I'll be enjoying this often this summer. Thanks so much for sharing, made for Went to Market tag game 2017.
- 1 lb linguine
- sesame oil
- 1 bunch green onion, cut 1-inch diagonally and blanched
- 1 bunch broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup Chinese pea pod, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1-inch diagonally and blanched
- 1 red pepper, cut julienne
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine al dente in boiling, salted water.
- Drain and sprinkle lightly with sesame oil to prevent sticking. Cool.
- Add green onion, broccoli, pea pods. asparagus and red pepper.
- Too to mix.
- Mix together Dijon chili mayonnaise ingredients.
- Add mixture to linguine and mix thoroughly.
- Serve cold.