Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Started making this when my daughter was going through her Thai food phase. From Marblehead Cooks cookbook.
- 453.59 g package linguine (may use spaghetti)
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 59.14 ml creamy peanut butter or 59.14 ml tahini
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh gingerroot, minced
- 0.19 ml chili oil
- 4-6 green onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- toasted sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Cook the linguine or spaghetti according to the package directions; drain well. Toss the linguine with sesame oil, and set it aside. Keep it warm.
- Combine the peanut butter (or tahini), soy sauce, white wine vinegar, gingerroot, and chili oil. Add the peanut butter mixture to the linguine mixture and toss gently to combine. Add the green onions and toss gently to combine. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired. Serve immediately.
I really enjoyed the noodles prepared this way. Wow, what flavor, they were so good. I loved it warm and also at room temperature. It was spicy just the way I like it. Thank you for sharing this quick and easy to make recipe. I will be enjoying these lovely noodles again and again.
Delish! Simple and good. I usually cut recipes back to 2 servings but in this case made the whole recipe just for me. lol. I used this as a side dish the first night, but then added leftovers from other meals to the leftovers over the next couple of days. So good! Thanks for sharing breezer and congrats on your football win!
We surely enjoyed this quick and easy side dish. I've put it in my stand by cookbook, cause I know that I'll make it again! Flavorings are spot-on! Thanks for sharing a great recipe, breezermom!