Recipe by mosma
These are the best sesame noodles I have ever had. They are so easy to make, and they come out fantastic every time.
Top Review by jdgonzalez4
I love this recipe, and it is so easy. I have found it is better after it has time to rest so I make it a few hours ahead and put it in the fridge for a while so the flavors have time to marry. I share it with everyone I know.
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons safflower oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, place a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, sugar, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
- Pour sauce over linguine, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.