Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great on Asian noodles, etc. From Nina Simonds' cookbook, "Asian Noodles".
Make and share this Spicy Sesame Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced in half
- 1 1⁄2 inches thick slice fresh ginger, peeled
- 7 tablespoons Chinese sesame paste (I prefer sesame paste) or 7 tablespoons smooth peanut butter, stirred well to blend (I prefer sesame paste)
- 5 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chinese rice wine or 1⁄4 cup sake
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chinese black vinegar or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons water
- In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, or in a blender, finely chop the garlic and ginger.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed and process to blend. The dressing should be the consistency of heavy cream. If it is too thin, add up to 2 tablespoons additional sesame paste.
- Refrigerated, in a covered container, the dressing will keep for up to a week.