This is something I made up one day when I had a craving for Chinese food.
Make and share this Spicy Sesame Chicken for Two recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Cook chicken in the oil until just done then add the soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch to the water and stir until dissolved then add to chicken. Cook for 2 minutes then add all the rest of the ingredients and cook until desired thickness, approx time 5-10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper is optional.
- Serve with rice.
Please, please...use low sodium soy sauce in this dish. After reducing, it was almost too salty to eat, and I'm a salt fiend. I think I would've enjoyed the flavor, if I hadn't been overwhelmed by the saltiness. It did come together pretty quickly, with ingredients I keep on hand, so a quick go-to dinner is only a few minutes away. Thanks for sharing, angeldawn89.