1/4 Photos of Spicy Sesame Chicken Fajitas
I haven't actually tried this recipe. It comes from The Well-Filled Tortilla Cookbook which was a Christmas gift. I have tried several of the dishes from the book and all have been good. Now that summer is here, I can do these on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Between 2 sheets of wax paper, flatten chicken breasts 1 at a time to 1/8 inch thickness using heavy saucer or other pounding device.
- 2(I use my wooden rolling pin for this.) Continue until all chicken breasts have been flattened, refrigerate until ready to cook.
- 3When ready to cook, sprinkle both sides of the chicken with sesame seeds, cayenne and salt.
- 4Set aside while preparing grill.
- 5If using a charcoal grill, allow coals to burn until they are mostly covered with white ash and a few red spots show through here and there.
- 6This should take about 40 minutes.
- 7When fire is ready, place chicken on grill and cook until no longer pink but still mosit in center, about 1-1/2 minutes on each side.
- 8Cut chicken into then strips.
- 9Serve with warmed corn tortillas, chopped avacado, shredded lettuce, salsa, sour cream.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sesame Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 362.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 65.9 g