Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe used in my Beef and Bean Burritoes recipe. I always make a quadruple batch because over the years I have discovered other uses for it as well. It is great sprinkled over potato wedges with a bit of oil and baked for an hour at 450F. Also great in my Mexican Chowder recipe.
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and store in airtight container. Shake before using.