Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a magazine picked up at Sobey's supermarket. Everything that I like, rolled in a tortilla. Crunchy, healthy seafood perfection. No fuss, no mess, and portable. Recipe can easily be halved.
- 1 (227 g) package imitation crabmeat, flake style
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise type salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon seafood cocktail sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup celery heart, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 multigrain tortillas
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, centre ribs removed
- 1⁄2 cucumber, thinly sliced, lengthwise
- Shed the fake crab in a bowl and stir in the miracle whip, seafood cocktail sauce, worcestershire, lemon juice and celery. Line tortillas with a leaf of romaine lettuce. Divide the crab mixture and cucumbers equally on top of lettuce leaf. Roll and serve.
- * Equal parts chili sauce and hot horseradish.