Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the first recipe I've ever devised myself, and I was really happy with it. It's perfect for when you've used half a package of tofu on last night's dinner for two and you have some left over for breakfast. It could be doubled or quadrupled depending on who you're feeding.
- 7 -8 ounces firm tofu, drained, sliced, and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons oil, any kind
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese or 1⁄4 cup goat cheese
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Heat oil on high. Add tofu, salt and pepper to taste, and curry paste. Scramble as you would eggs for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice avocado, toss with a little lemon juice, and serve on the side. Crumble cheese on top of the tofu and serve.