Recipe by hepcat1
My own creation that I can't seem to get enough of! I prefer an omelet with a bit less egg, so feel free to increase the egg to goodies ratio if you prefer. You could also use a different cheese, although that's what makes this dish in my opinion. Enjoy!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 -6 mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 3 asparagus spears, cut into small pieces
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 -2 ounce cream cheese, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon adobo sauce, to taste (from can of chipotle peppers)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat skillet over med-high heat, and melt butter.
- Add mushrooms and onions; cook until mushrooms are nice and brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add asparagus; cook until just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk milk into eggs until lightly beaten.
- Add eggs to pan; stir; add adobo sauce; stir.
- When eggs are almost set, add cream cheese.
- Cook until eggs are cooked and cream cheese is soft.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.