- 1 lb sea scallops, quartered if large
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 small dried chipotle chile, with seeds,stemmed and chopped
- fine sea salt
- 1⁄2 lb capellini
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- In a large shallow glass or ceramic baking dish, toss the scallops with the oil, wine, parsley, garlic and chipotle.
- Season with salt and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the oil is sizzling and the scallops are firm.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the capellini until just al dente, about 3 minutes.
- Drain; transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the scallops and their juices, toss well and serve immediately.