1/1 Photo of Spicy Scallop Pasta
I love scallops and came up with a few different recipes by playing around. I always get rave reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While pasta is cooking, prepare scallops.
- 2If they are large cut in half horizontally.
- 3Pour oil in a large sauce pan and place over medium heat.
- 4Add garlic cook until golden 1-2 minutes.
- 5Careful not to burn.
- 6Add parsley and red pepper flakes.
- 7Stir once or twice.
- 8Add scallops with a pinch or 2 of salt.
- 9Increase the heat to high, and cook for 1 minute (or till the scallops are done).
- 10Turn off the heat.
- 11In a large bowl add cooked pasta and toss the scallops.
- 12Top with bread crumbs.
- 13Serve immediately.
- 14Serve with a crusty bread and a nice green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Scallop Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 193.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 19.2 g