I love scallops and came up with a few different recipes by playing around. I always get rave reviews.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare scallops.
- If they are large cut in half horizontally.
- Pour oil in a large sauce pan and place over medium heat.
- Add garlic cook until golden 1-2 minutes.
- Careful not to burn.
- Add parsley and red pepper flakes.
- Stir once or twice.
- Add scallops with a pinch or 2 of salt.
- Increase the heat to high, and cook for 1 minute (or till the scallops are done).
- Turn off the heat.
- In a large bowl add cooked pasta and toss the scallops.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with a crusty bread and a nice green salad.