Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like this recipe because it was the first recipe I have ever tried that worked. This recipe has been combined with some of my own ideas so it may seem familiar but the taste makes a large difference.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- salt, only if needed which is very unlikely
- red peppers or green peppers or yellow pepper
- 1 -2 chili pepper, minced (be cautious very spicy)
- 1 hot banana pepper, minced
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms, red, green or yellow peppers, minced chili peppers, and minced hot banana pepper; stir to coat, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle soy sauce into the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with pepper, sprinkle with garlic powder. Continue cooking over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove from pan and serve.