Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
from Everyday Food
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch celery, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add celery and cook until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
- Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
This is a tasty side dish, especially if you need to use up some celery (like I did). I added garlic salt instead of regular salt. Overall, it was quite good.
This is a great way to cook celery. Very easy and tasty. Thanks Patrick :) Made for New Kids on the block tag game