This is an easy, delicious hot appetizer
Make and share this Spicy Sausage Won Ton Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press won tons into muffin or mini cup cake pans and bake 3-4 minutes, until stiff.
- Remove won tons & place on cookie sheet.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon onto cooked won ton.
- Bake 3-5 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
These were lovely appetizers. I did make a few changes based on what I had on hand, when I made the recipe. I used Havarti cheese and added hot pepper flakes, instead of Monterey Jack cheese and Monterey Jack Pepper cheese, hot italian sauage because we don't enjoy breakfast sausages and a spicy cilantro lime mayonnaise. They worked well in the dish, I will be making this again. Thank you for sharing, made for Spring Pac 2014.