Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this one in Taste of Home. It makes a terrific side dish, but served with cornbread and a salad it's also a good main dish. (Prep time is approximate)
- In a large skillet, cook sausage, cumin and garlic powder, stirring often; drain.
- Add onions and green peppers; saute until crisp-tender.
- Dissolve bouillon in water; add to skillet.
- Stir in jalapenos, rice and rice seasoning packet; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 5- 10 minutes or until the water is absorbed.