Chef #1802615874's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I love a quick and tasty one pot meal for a busy weeknight dinner. Using turkey sausage is a healthier option. A great meal in 30 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 6 quart pot put the Kale, onion & can of tomatoes.
- 2Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- 3Put cooked Kale mixture aside in a bowl.
- 4Add cut up sausage to the same pot and cook on medium high heat until the sausage is brown on all sides.
- 5Add the bag of Simply Potatoes to the sausage. Stir together, cover and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- 6Add the Kale, tomato and onion mixture into the pot with the sausage and potatoes. Cook an additional 5 minutes on medium heat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sausage, Potatoes & Kale One Skiller Dinner #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 1382.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes