Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I love a quick and tasty one pot meal for a busy weeknight dinner. Using turkey sausage is a healthier option. A great meal in 30 minutes!
- In a 6 quart pot put the Kale, onion & can of tomatoes.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- Put cooked Kale mixture aside in a bowl.
- Add cut up sausage to the same pot and cook on medium high heat until the sausage is brown on all sides.
- Add the bag of Simply Potatoes to the sausage. Stir together, cover and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the Kale, tomato and onion mixture into the pot with the sausage and potatoes. Cook an additional 5 minutes on medium heat.