Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
For a hearty breakfast or brunch, try this yummy recipe.
Make and share this Spicy Sausage Patties recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, beat egg until foamy.
- Add pork, breadcrumbs onion, garlic, chili powdeer, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper, oregano, cinnamon, cumin and cloves.
- Mix well.
- Divide mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Form into patties.
- Place on roasting rack.
- Cover with paper towel and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Turn patties over.
- Microwave covered with paper towel at HIGH for 3 minutes or until cooked through, rotating rack once.
Lovely tasty combination of spices. We enjoyed your recipe. I didn't have any bread defrosted for crumbs so I used Panko it worked! I was heavy on the hotsauce & chili powder - we love spice (hot) and they were perfect