Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
For a hearty breakfast or brunch, try this yummy recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- In large bowl, beat egg until foamy.
- Add pork, breadcrumbs onion, garlic, chili powdeer, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper, oregano, cinnamon, cumin and cloves.
- Mix well.
- Divide mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Form into patties.
- Place on roasting rack.
- Cover with paper towel and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Turn patties over.
- Microwave covered with paper towel at HIGH for 3 minutes or until cooked through, rotating rack once.
Lovely tasty combination of spices. We enjoyed your recipe. I didn't have any bread defrosted for crumbs so I used Panko it worked! I was heavy on the hotsauce & chili powder - we love spice (hot) and they were perfect