Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
When I forget I have a degree in Nutrition and want to snack on chips and dip....this is it!
- 1 lb neese's hot sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 seeded and minced jalapeno
- 14 1⁄2 ounces tomato and green chile mix, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage on med-high in a large skillet. No need to spray skillet -- enough fat in the sausage! As you brown the sausage break it up into crumbles.
- Drain fat from sausage and return sausage to pan.
- Drop heat to medium and add cream cheese, jalapeno and can of Rotel Tomato and Green Chiles.
- Mix and heat through until cheese is melted and all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top,drop heat to low and cover.
- When cheddar begins to meltn the dip is ready. I keep mine on the stove on low while friends and I keep going back for more! I serve with tortilla chips.