Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I invented this one night when I was forced to use only ingredients I had on hand. Wasn't sure it would work, but it turned out Great! Would be even better with some pasta or bread for dipping!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 links hot Italian sausages, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 6 small sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- parmesan cheese
- sour cream
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Marinate Chicken Breasts in Dressing Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper at least 30 minutes.
- Saute Sweet Onion, Peppers In Olive Oil until soft.
- Add Chicken and Sasage to pan and brown.
- Add Mushrooms, Alfredo Sauce and simmer 20-30 minutes
- Add Parmesean Cheese to tase.
- Add Sour Cream to taste if too spicy.
This was a very good dish! We loved it! I had to double it for my large crew, but other than that it was delicious!!!