Chef Mae Mae's Note:
I invented this one night when I was forced to use only ingredients I had on hand. Wasn't sure it would work, but it turned out Great! Would be even better with some pasta or bread for dipping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 links hot Italian sausages, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 6 small sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- parmesan cheese
- sour cream
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Marinate Chicken Breasts in Dressing Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper at least 30 minutes.
- 2Saute Sweet Onion, Peppers In Olive Oil until soft.
- 3Add Chicken and Sasage to pan and brown.
- 4Add Mushrooms, Alfredo Sauce and simmer 20-30 minutes
- 5Add Parmesean Cheese to tase.
- 6Add Sour Cream to taste if too spicy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sausage & Chicken Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.3
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 1152.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: