- wooden skewer, previously soaked for 24 hours
- 1⁄2 red onion, cubed
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 8 hot Italian sausages, diagonally cut
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube cut all the vegetables and cut italian sausages diagonally.
- Insert in pre soaked skewers a piece of each vegetable and a slice of the sausage, fill 3/4 of the way, leaving enough room at the end of the skewer in order to handle it.
- Brush each skewer with barbeque sauce and grill. If you want a spicier flavor add chipotle sauce and grill.