Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Grilling has never been this easy. We usually start with the skewers at our bbq's, you could say it's our appetizer before the main meal. You can make it into a dish when served on a bed of white rice.
- wooden skewer, previously soaked for 24 hours
- 1⁄2 red onion, cubed
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 8 hot Italian sausages, diagonally cut
- Cube cut all the vegetables and cut italian sausages diagonally.
- Insert in pre soaked skewers a piece of each vegetable and a slice of the sausage, fill 3/4 of the way, leaving enough room at the end of the skewer in order to handle it.
- Brush each skewer with barbeque sauce and grill. If you want a spicier flavor add chipotle sauce and grill.