Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I created this sauce with what I had in the cupboard. You can add more chili powder if you like it spicier. It's great served over fettucine.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In saucepan mix together soup, sour cream, Rotel, black olives, chili powder and garlic powder.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Serve over cooked fettucine.
- Good with a crisp green salad and crusty bread.