- 2 slices bread (jalapeno bread is great!)
- 1 -2 slice deli meat
- 1 -2 tablespoon salsa (I use mild)
- cayenne (optional)
- 1 slice fat-free cheddar cheese (or your favorite)
- margarine or butter, for frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the sandwich: Put the deli meat on one slice of bread, spread the salsa over it, then sprinkle with a little cayenne (if using).
- Next put the cheese slice, then the other slice of bread, and spread with butter.
- Fry butter side down over medium heat, spread the top side with butter.
- Flip and fry until golden brown.
- Yummy with chips.