Recipe by meedeeter
Like macaroni and cheese...but better.
Top Review by Bonnie Young
This was a very easy recipe. However for my taste I wish I would have added shredded cheddar cheese instead of the cheese soup. I will make again using the cheddar and instead of the salsa I think I will try Ro-tel tmoatoes. Thanks for posting!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add broth and water. Heat to a boil. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 10 minutes or until macaroni is done, stirring often.
- Stir in soup and salsa and heat through.