1/2 Photos of Spicy Salsa-Cilantro Shrimp
The blend of the salsa, cilantro, and garlic are so great with the shrimp. I used hot salsa, but that's just my preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together, in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2Heat medium pan on stovetop.
- 3Cook for approximately.
- 44 minutes, or until shrimp are no longer pink.
- 5Do not over cook, as shrimp will be"rubbery".
- 6Remove from stovetop and serve over pasta, rice, or a good crusty bread.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Salsa-Cilantro Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.8
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 490.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix