Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
The blend of the salsa, cilantro, and garlic are so great with the shrimp. I used hot salsa, but that's just my preference.
- Mix all ingredients together, in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat medium pan on stovetop.
- Cook for approximately.
- 4 minutes, or until shrimp are no longer pink.
- Do not over cook, as shrimp will be"rubbery".
- Remove from stovetop and serve over pasta, rice, or a good crusty bread.
Don't know really what to say but "wow" comes to mind. This is a seriously spicy shrimp dish that my family thoroughly enjoyed. I also used Joe T. Garia's hot salsa. Quick, easy and packed with flavor. You done REALLY good Bratty. Oh and the name is pretty too! :0)
Both DH and I really liked this dish. With all the spices, you want to make sure you have your fan running. It has a real nice spicy flavor. I plan to make this again. Thanks bratty for posting.
The fresh cilantro really makes this dish. I made my own fajita seasoning (chili powder, cumen, oregano & salt). Nice and spicy!! We served it with sauteed bell peppers and onions & steamed rice. Thanks, bratty :-)