Recipe by bratty
The blend of the salsa, cilantro, and garlic are so great with the shrimp. I used hot salsa, but that's just my preference.
Top Review by Just Cher
Don't know really what to say but "wow" comes to mind. This is a seriously spicy shrimp dish that my family thoroughly enjoyed. I also used Joe T. Garia's hot salsa. Quick, easy and packed with flavor. You done REALLY good Bratty. Oh and the name is pretty too! :0)
- 20 medium shrimp, tails removed and cleaned
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (I recommend a fresh made salsa, or a pico de galo, you don't want a soupy tomato based salsa for thi)
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together, in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat medium pan on stovetop.
- Cook for approximately.
- 4 minutes, or until shrimp are no longer pink.
- Do not over cook, as shrimp will be"rubbery".
- Remove from stovetop and serve over pasta, rice, or a good crusty bread.