Recipe by RolandTheGun
This hot and spicy salsa can eaten with corn chips or as a spreadable condiment on steaks. Warning: Very Hot.
- 1 cup peri peri chili pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Spanish onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups green capsicum, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and blend with a hand blender.
- Transfer the salsa to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, to reduce to half its volume.
- Can be frozen for long term storage but keeps well in the fridge.