Recipe by Sabrinaromeo
"I love making this Salmon, its quick, easy and super yummy! If your husband/boyfriend is a picky eater like mine he will love this recipe."
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of minced onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the ground pepper, paprika, cayenne, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, onion powder, salt and 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Stir all ingredients together until it forms a paste.
- Pat the paste on both sides of your Salmon fillets and let it marinate at room temperature for 30 mins to a 1 hour.
- In a small pan heat the meaning olive oil and add the minced onion on medium heat and sauté until golden.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium to high temperature and add your salmon fillets and cook 4 minutes per each side.
- Transfer to a serving dish and pour the oil and sautéed onions on top of your salmon fillets.