Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love Mole Sauces, there are many types. This is a combo Mole, hot, sweet & savory.
Make and share this Spicy Round Steak Strips recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all dry ingredients of sauce.
- Then add syrups and mix.
- Set aside.
- Remove any bone from steak.
- Pound steak on both sides with mallot.
- Cut across the grain, 1 1/2 inch long strips.
- Preheat oven 375*.
- Spray Pam on baking pan.
- Spread seasoning sauce on strips.
- Bake 20 minutes, turning once during baking.