Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A definite crowd pleaser. Hang on to the recipe because you will be passing it out when you serve this recipe for your friends and relatives.
- 2 cans rotel (spiced, jalepeno tomatoes)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- Drain liquid from cans of rotel.
- Soften cream cheese, then add all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with hearty corn chips or tortilla chips.
This rotel is DELICIOUS! I made it a couple times last year and it was a huge success. I reduced the amount of red onions and chopped all ingredients extremely fine. I have finicky eaters. Lol!