Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you are looking for a new way to make potatoes that will be so easy and use everything you already have, try this! I can make this for breakfast or as a side dish for dinner and they always disappear fast. The fresh rosemary will only smell extremely fragrant, but the taste will only lend a subtle background.
- 4 idaho potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Dice potatoes into small, bite sized pieces, and drop into hot oil.
- Coat potatoes in oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Let potatoes sit without stirring for 5 minutes at a medium high heat level.
- Add onions and garlic, stir, and let sit 5 minutes.
- Add rosemary and seasonings, stir, and let sit in 5 minute increments until potatoes are tender with a slightly crispy outside and browned on most of the sides.