- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 roasted garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper (or more if you like it hotter)
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare a baking sheet by coating with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the mustard, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, thyme, paprika and red pepper.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl and toss to coat well.
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender (this will depend on how large you cut the potatoes).