Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These potatoes are easy and make a wonderful snack.
Make and share this Spicy Roasted Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare a baking sheet by coating with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the mustard, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, thyme, paprika and red pepper.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl and toss to coat well.
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender (this will depend on how large you cut the potatoes).
This is a delicious low-fat recipe! I like extra seasoning so I use the amounts listed per 1 potato not 2. I also put everything into a cocktail shaker to coat each piece of potato perfectly!
Good and easy,but I had to add a little extra spice to it,especially salt.
The DS and I thoroughly enjoyed these as side with tonights dinner, I used a red wine and mustard seed mustard (which I can assure packs a punch) but for me the only disappointment was I thought the potatoes would have more crispness but they were very tasty soft pillows which we enjoyed. I would make again but using chat/baby potatoes quartered (with skin on) and cook as directed. I cooked mine at 200C fan forced. Thank you Lainey6605, made for Potluck Tag.