These potatoes are easy and make a wonderful snack.
Make and share this Spicy Roasted Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare a baking sheet by coating with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the mustard, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, thyme, paprika and red pepper.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl and toss to coat well.
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender (this will depend on how large you cut the potatoes).