Recipe by dicentra
These are easy and fantastic! Try different herbs; just about any traditional herbs will work.
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
These are wonderful potatoes! I used some Mediterranean oregano instead of the tarragon and 3 large red potatoes but otherwise made as posted. The red pepper flakes give it a nice zing. The potatoes were done in about 30 minutes (I cut into 1 inch cubes or so. I know I will be using this recipe many times. Thanks for posting a keeper! Made and reviewed for PAC, Fall 2007 :)
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or more)
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper (or more if you want them really spicy)
- 2 large baking potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix the mustard oil, garlic, tarragon, paprika, and red pepper into a smooth paste.
- Cut the potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Pat dry with paper towels. Add to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Add the potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 for 30-35 minutes or until tender. (Cooking time depends on how small you cut the potatoes).
- Serve hot as a snack (like French fries) or a side dish.