1/2 Photos of Spicy Roasted Potatoes
These are easy and fantastic! Try different herbs; just about any traditional herbs will work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the mustard oil, garlic, tarragon, paprika, and red pepper into a smooth paste.
- 2Cut the potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- 3Pat dry with paper towels. Add to the bowl and toss to coat.
- 4Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Add the potatoes in a single layer.
- 5Bake at 425 for 30-35 minutes or until tender. (Cooking time depends on how small you cut the potatoes).
- 6Serve hot as a snack (like French fries) or a side dish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard