Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great paired with your favorite fish. Every year we can roasted red peppers and are always looking for things to do with them. When I ran across this recipe I knew I needed to save it.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, pureed (canned)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- whisk together all ingredients until well blended. place in
- a covered container and refrigerate until needed.