Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great quick recipe for a spur of the moment gathering or easy snack.
Make and share this Spicy Roasted Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnut halves
- salt or garlic salt (optional)
- Combine oil and Worcestershire in a bowl.
- Add the nuts and coat well.
- Spread in a shallow baking pan and drizzle with any remaining oil.
- Bake at 325 for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with salt garlic salt, if desired.