Recipe by Donna S.
From the Food Network Channel--How to boil water. I don't normally like cauliflower since it's typically boiled, or served with a cheese sauce. This really brought out a new flavor and converted me to a cauliflower lover!!!
Top Review by RedVinoGirl
We LOVED this one! It's similar to most cauliflower dishes we make but I loved the minced garlic (usually most recipes call for whole cloves to roast them) and I loved the crushed red pepper mixed with the thyme. I cooked mine an extra 15 minutes to our level of doneness...but this was perfect! Paired tonight with recipe #274486. Superb!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut bite size, approximately 8 cups
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic and red pepper on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with thyme and toss again.
- Roast until golden and tender, about 15-20 minutes. Watch the cauliflower around the 15 minute time so that it doesn't burn. The cauliflower should be golden not a darker color.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve. Depending on your taste, you can lightly salt the cauliflower before serving.