Top Review by Wish I Could Cook
I made a a stuffed pumpkin tonight and staring at the pile of seeds I said "I wonder if recipezaar has a pumpkin seed recipe..." This one caught my eye and lucky it did because it was great! I actually melted the butter and spices in a bowl, stirred in the seeds and spread them out on a cookie sheet. Couldn't be easier!
- 4 butternut squash (seeds removed from fibers) or 1 pumpkin, seeds removed from fibers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- I just remove the fibers do not wash.
- Place on cookie sheet with spices and butter in a mound.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees till butter is melted about one minute.
- Lower oven to 300 degrees, mix and spread seed into single layer and bake till crisp about 30-40 minutes.