- 4 -5 medium potatoes
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 C).
- Wash the potatoes.
- Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half again lengthwise, leaving you with eight wedges per potato.
- You can either leave them this thickness, or cut each wedge in half crossways, giving you 16 triangles per potato.
- Put in a big bowl and rinse with water to wash the starch off.
- Drain as much water as you can from the potatoes, then add in the olive oil.
- Stir to coat.
- Mix the spices together, then sprinkle over the oiled potatoes.
- Stir again until all the potatoes are coated evenly.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet (I line mine with aluminium foil to help with clean up).
- Grind over some black pepper and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Halfway through the baking, use a spatula to turn the potatoes over.