Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Barilla Pasta's website.
Make and share this Spicy Ricotta and Spinach Tortellini recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml pine nuts
- 0.25 ml salt
- 226.79 g package spinach and ricotta tortellini, Barilla
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 78.07 ml kalamata olive, pitted
- 3.69 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 29.58 ml parmigiano, grated
- 14.79 ml pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- BRING a large pot of water to a boil.
- SAUTE pine nuts and salt in a small saucepan over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside.
- COOK Tortellini according to package directions.
- MELT butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic to skillet and sauté 1 minute. Add broth, olives, and pepper flakes, and cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- DRAIN Tortellini, and return to pot. Stir in chicken broth mixture, cheeses, and parsley.
- TRANSFER to a serving platter or bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts, and garnish with additional grated cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.