Spicy Ricotta and Spinach Tortellini
- BRING a large pot of water to a boil.
- SAUTE pine nuts and salt in a small saucepan over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside.
- COOK Tortellini according to package directions.
- MELT butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic to skillet and sauté 1 minute. Add broth, olives, and pepper flakes, and cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- DRAIN Tortellini, and return to pot. Stir in chicken broth mixture, cheeses, and parsley.
- TRANSFER to a serving platter or bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts, and garnish with additional grated cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.