1 hr 25 mins
Good to make ahead and freeze. I got this from somewhere, but I don't remember where. If this is your recipe, let me know and I'll be glad to credit you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except wheat germ and vegetable oil.
- 2Chill mixture well, at least 1 hour in fridge.
- 3Shape mixture into meatballs and roll each in wheat germ to coat.
- 4Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the meatballs in the oil for 8-10 minutes, turning carefully, until light golden brown.
- 5Drain meatballs on paper towels.
- 6Serve with whatever sauce you'd like.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Rice "meat"balls
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g