Recipe by monsterrideop
I came up with this recipe while home alone and needing something quick to eat. It should also work well as a side dish in a Mexican dinner.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
I can't thank you enough for this rice. I was starved tonight and in a mood to make something quick n tasty too, that too with corn kernels. When I searched on the Zaar, found this recipe and within minutes I was enjoying it. Though it may sound funny, I had this with yogurt and tomato sauce(half of the rice topped with yogurt and the other half with sauce). I also added a drop of pineapple essence while adding the pepper. Replaced cayenne pepper with red chilli powder. Thanks for a great mexican dish!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the Rice a' Roni as per instructions on the box.
- Once the rice is completely done, little to no liquid in the pan, drain the corn and add it to the rice in the pan.
- Than add the salt, pepper, red pepper, and paprika to taste.
- The more red pepper the hotter it will be.
- Stir it all together and let it sit for about 5 minutes on low to heat it all up.
- Serve and enjoy.