Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This a hit whenever i make it. Goes well with some store bought taquitos or just plain old tortilla chips.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup picante salsa or 1 cup your favourite salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In medium saucepan combine all the ingredients.
- Cook until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm or room temp garnished with some shredded cheese or green onions or both.