Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
I am a refried bean fanatic and I love spicy foods. I found this dip recipe in a coupon ad posted by Jose' Ole'
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup picante salsa or 1 cup favorite salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh jalapeno (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Cook until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- Makes 2 to 3 cups.
Yummy and easy dip! I used refried black beans with mrs. renfro's habenaro salsa so I did not need the extra pepper. Delicious. Thanks!
This was so simple and very very yummy! My B.F. always asks me to make it. Thanks for the great snack!
DH made this to serve with tortilla chips and it was very good, simple to put together from things we had in the house. Thanks for a very nice recipe.