1/1 Photo of Spicy Red Snapper
Mims & Squims's Note:
My in-laws go deep sea fishing a lot, so we're always trying new seafood recipes. This is one that my mother-in-law gave me, and it's incredible
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a large piece of wax paper, mix together paprika, cayenne, black pepper, onion powder, thyme, basil, garlic, and oregano.
- 2In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter with oil.
- 3Brush both sides of snapper fillets with butter mixture, reserve remaining.
- 4Coat both sides of fillets with seasoning mixture.
- 5Heat a large cast iron skillet over high heat until a drop of water sizzles on it.
- 6Drizzle half of remaining butter mixture on one side of the fillets and place fillets butter side down in pan.
- 7Cook over high heat until the fish is deeply browned.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Red Snapper
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 135.0 mg
- Sodium 187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 67.4 g