Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These pretzels have the perfect amount of heat and flavor. They are great to snack on during the holidays, a game, or anytime!
- 16 ounces pretzels
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil or 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pour pretzels into a 9x13 pan.
- Mix together the oil, dressing mix, cayenne and garlic powder.
- Pour the mixture over the pretzels and mix to coat.
- Bake at 225 for 2 hours, mixing every 30 minutes to evenly coat pretzels.