Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is very similar to the Outback Steakhouse recipe for Spicy Ranch Dressing.
Make and share this Spicy Ranch Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon hidden valley ranch dressing mix (buttermilk recipe)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine above ingredients in a medium bowl, mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
Very easy to do and the taste is very good. I added more ranch dressing mix. Thanks It's all good :) Made for PAC spring 2011