Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this dip at a appetizer party. It was so good I had to request the recipe. With its mild spicy flavor it is a perfect dip with any chip or pretzels. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 283.49 g packagehidden valley ranch fiesta dip mix
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 3 jalapenos, seeded (chop fine in food processor)
- 113.39 g diced black olives (optional)
- 118.29 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use (this does get hotter with age so you may want to use less jalapenos).