Recipe by Denise in NH
I have tried a lot of corn salads that were good, but they were just missing that little kick. I threw this together for our labor day barbecue and everyone loved it. You can add black olives, black beans,etc. to suit your taste. Can be used as a dip with Tostitos brand hint of lime tortilla chips or just serve as a delicious side dish. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces sliced pimientos (can use more or less)
- 1 cup sargento shredded chipotle cheddar cheese (can use more or less to suit your taste)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced (can use more or less to suit your taste)
- 1 cup hidden valley spicy ranch dressing (can use more or less to suit your taste)